Friday, July 10, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

I decided to do a makeover in my Master Bath. It's not complete yet, but I wanted to share some pics. So far I've framed out the huge boring mirror with molding. I'm going to paint the white cabinets the same color as the molding, which is a dark brown (Ralph Lauren Turret Stair). Eventually I want to get a new light fixture over the mirror. I'll post more pics after the cabinets are painted. What do you think?

Before...boring
During:

After:Close up:


I've been searching online for decorating tips and came across how to do this on Rhoda's Southern Hospitality Blog. She's got lots of neat decorating tips.



1 comment:

Mrs. Isley's First Grade said...

I think that the mirror looks great. I need to do something like that in the downstairs bath. I will be waiting to see the other changes. Kay