Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gymnastics

I took Ansley to her first Gymnastics class yesterday. She did some tumbling, walked on the balance beam and jumped on the trampolene. There were about 15 kids ranging in age from 18m - 3yrs. For the music and story time all the kids were together, but for the actual gymnastics they were split up into age groups. I'm not sure if she's going to be the next Mary Lou, but she had a lot of fun and is looking forward to going back next week.

1 comment:

Marybeth Isley said...

Laurie, this is Marybeth. I have to write a statement of purpose to get into the Terry College of Business and one part I am applying for is Insurance and Risk Management. Do you think Chris would suggest why I would want to do that so I can get something to write my essay about? Like the advantages of doing it or why someone would want a degree in it. You can email me misley06@gmail.com or call me 3389256 or something thanks so much!